- 2115: 10 metre Roll
- 2120: 50 metre Roll
- 2133: 10 x 4 cm (Gimped) 250 piece pack
- 2143: 10 x 5 cm (Gimped) 200 piece pack
Developed by the Society of Dyers & Colourists in 1986 SDC Multifibre DW is a testing fabric comprising of six different fibre components. SDC Multifibre DW can be used as an adjacent fabric in many of the ISO 105 C Series and E Series of Colour fastness tests and meets chain store fastness test specification.
It is produced with a narrow weave construction and contains the following components, Acetate, Cotton, Nylon, Polyester, Acrylic and Wool. Multifibre DW undergoes a rigorous quality control procedure conducted by independent UKAS accredited labs. The testing includes the individual yarns prior to construction and further tests on the finished product. The Multifibre is required to pass these tests before each new batch is considered fit for sale.
Major Advantages of SDC Multifibre DW
- Ribbon construction for economy, ease of handling and stability in use.
- Identification weave built-in to enable easy recognition.
- Stringent Quality Control.
- Product authentication and quality guarantee, delivered via SDC security thread.
SDCE Multifibre DW can be purchased in multiples of 10 metre or 50 metre rolls, or in cut pieces of 10 x 4cm or 10 x 5cm
There are no reviews yet.