Universal Wear Tester（UWT） is designed to determine the wear，abrasion and pilling resistance of fabrics. By using different attachment, the UWT can fulfill the following tests: Abrasion Test (inflated diaphragm method), Frosting Test, Flex Test, Edge and Fold Test.
1. 5 types of test attachments can be used to fulfill Abrasion Test (inflated diaphragm method), Frosting Test, Flex Test, Edge and Fold Test.
2. Counter, timer can be set for different testing condition.
3. Built-in air pump, provide stable adjustable pressure for testing diaphragm.
- Self-lock mechanism for test head. Convenient for changing test attachments.
- Changeable weights to be put on test head, provide proper load on test sample.
1. Abrasion load weight: 0.5lbf, 1.0lbf, 2.0lbf applied individually or combined
2. Abrasion head rotates 1 revolution per 100 moving table strokes.
3. Moving table speed: 120 strokes per minute
4. Moving table stroke length: 25mm
5. Built-in air pump pressure: 0-6psi
6. 5 sets of changeable test attachments
7. Diaphragm with or without electric contact
8. Elastomeric friction pad, steel wire screen or emery for frosting test
For testing of fabrics in clothing, footwear and industrial fabrics.