To determine the fineness value (linear density) of cotton fibres in terms of micrograms per inch to assess fiber quality and spinnability.
- Precise measurement of Fiber fineness (Mic) by air flow principle.
- Results displayed in alpha-numeric LCD display.
- Huge data memory with transferable option to software
- Built-in gravimetric compressor and re-chargable battery for easy mobility.
- Calibration by USDA or any other international calibration cotton
- Instant sample weighment by attached digital weighing balance. Automatic sample ejection.
There are no reviews yet.