Gas Fume Chamber is used to determine the colorfastness of textiles when exposed to atmospheric oxides of nitrogen as derived from the combustion of natural gas.
1. RF1106 is designed by Refond and is invention patent protected.
2. Touchscreen controlled and the test is fully automatic.
3. The micro-circulation system increases the concentration of the nitrogen oxides in the testing chamber, shortens the testing time and improves the testing efficiency.
4. The fading direction of the control ribbon is the same as the reference control ribbon, increasing the reliability and accuracy of test results.
5. Safety is insured in variety of ways:
a) Explosion-proof solenoid valve specially designed for gas control.
b) Dual gas leakage detectors: cut the gas supply immediately when there is gas leakage.
c) Flame detector: cut the gas supply when the flame is distinguished accidentally.
- d) Powerful exhaust fan: exhaust the residue gas and the gas produced during the test to the outside of the room.
- e) Electro-magnetic door lock: prevent the viewing window from being accidentally opened during test.
For all textiles except loose fiber
AATCC 23、ISO 105 G02、GB/T 11039
Gas Fading Control Fabric
a) 7 inch touch screen LCD display
b) The rotation speed of sample rack: 0-8 rpm (adjustable)
c) Exhaust fan, Pressure Regulation fan and Air Circulating fan can be set through the touch screen
d) Sample Clip: 16 pcs (Stainless Steel)
e) Chamber Temp: room temp to 65℃.
f) Gas Leakage Detector: 2 units.
g) Flame Detector: 1 unit.
- h) Explosion-proof Gas Control Valve
- i) Electro-magnetic Door Lock.
There are no reviews yet.