To determine the bursting strength and distension of woven, knitted and non-woven fabrics, paper and carton boards by application of hydraulic pressure under a rubber diaphragm, thus to transfer the pressure to the test specimen.
- Fourtesting modes: Beside the two traditional testing modes (Automatic Bursting Mode and Fixed Flow Rate Bursting Mode), additional two innovative testing modes were added to the RF306BPlus, they are the Target Distension Bursting Mode and the Target Pressure Cyclic Mode. The four test methods can fulfill the requirements of production quality inspection and product development.
- Non-contact Laser Displacement Sensor measures the height of the diaphragm to max. 70mm. It is more accurate than traditional LVDT sensor. Sensor rod will not contact with diaphragm during testing. It ensures the longer lifetime of the diaphragms.
- Testing pressure max. 6000kPa, can meet the testing needs of various specimens.
- Six types of testing kits (testing bells and clamping plates), meet the different testing requirements.
- AutoRecognition of the testing bells and clamping plates preventing mis-assembly.
- Transparent protection shelf and LED illumination makes it easy observe the testing process.
- Touchscreen control, easy operation. The test can be performed without using PC software.
- Touchscreen controller can save up to 8 batches of testing data.
- PC software can collect testing data and print testing report.
- The saved data can be transferred to the computer easily.
Four test modes are included:
- Automatic Bursting Mode: Specimen bursting is controlled to be within 20±5 seconds.
B. Fixed Flow Rate Bursting Mode: Flow rate can be set to meet different test methods.
C. Target Distension Bursting Mode: Specimen can be inflated to a fixed height and hold for a desired time to determine the specimen strength.
- Target Pressure Cyclic Mode: Specimen can be inflated (UP) and deflated (DOWN) by some cycles, inflation and deflation flow rate can be controlled and UP hold time and Down hold time can be set as desiredto determine the extension and bursting of the specimens.
Testing the knitted, woven and non-woven fabric, paper and cardboard.
ASTM D3786-06、BS 3424-6-B、ISO 13938-1
ISO 3303-B、ERT 80-4.02、GB/T 7742.1
- a) The Maximum pressure capacity: 6000kPa (800PSI)；
- b) Max. Distension: 70mm；
- c) Test Bells: Diameter: 30mm、Diameter: 30.5mm、Diameter: 31.5mm、Diameter: 35.7mm、Diameter: 79.8mm、 Diameter: 112.8mm；
RF306BPlus Hydraulic Autoburst (Floor Type)
RF306B Hydraulic Autoburst (Desktop Type)
RF306B /1 Diaphragms (pack of 10pcs)
RF306B /2 Bell and clamping ring set: Diameter: 30mm
RF306B /3 Bell and clamping ring set: Diameter: 30.5mm
RF306B /4 Bell and clamping ring set: Diameter: 31.5mm
RF306B /5 Bell and clamping ring set: Diameter: 35.7mm
RF306B /6 Bell and clamping ring set: Diameter: 79.8mm
RF306B /7 Bell and clamping ring set: Diameter: 112.8mm
RF306B /8 Bell and clamping ring set: Diameter: 31mm