The Pneumatic Autoburst is designed to determine the bursting strength and distension of specimens using pneumatic inflation method. Testing scope covers: woven, knitted and non-woven fabrics, papers and carton boards.
1. Four testing modes: Beside the two traditional testing modes (Automatic Bursting Mode and Fixed Flow Rate Bursting Mode), additional two innovative testing modes were added to the RF306A, they are the Target Distension Bursting Mode and the Target Pressure Cyclic Mode. The four test methods can fulfill the requirements of production quality inspection and product development.
2. Non-contact Laser Displacement Sensor measures the height of the diaphragm to max. 70mm. It is more accurate than traditional LVDT sensor. Sensor rod will not contact with diaphragm during testing. It ensures the longer lifetime of the diaphragms.
3. Testing pressure ranges from 100kPa to 1000kPa, can meet the testing needs of various textile fabrics.
4. Clamp pressure can be adjusted according to the pressure applied to the specimen, avoiding damaging the specimen due to applying overly high pressure on the specimen.
5. Six types of testing kits (testing bells and clamping plates), meet the different testing requirements.
6. Auto Recognition of the testing bells and clamping plates preventing mis-assembly.
7. Transparent protection shelf and LED illumination makes it easy to observe the testing process.
8. Touchscreen control, easy operation. The test can be performed without using PC software.
9. Touchscreen controller can save up to 8 batches of testing data.
10. PC software can collect testing data and print testing report.
11. The saved data can be transferred to the computer easily.
Four test modes, groundbreaking design:
A. Automatic Bursting Mode: Specimen bursting is controlled to be within 20±5 seconds.
B. Fixed Flow Rate Bursting Mode: Flow rate （5-100kPa/s）can be set to meet different test methods, such as the M&S test standard.
- Target Distension Bursting Mode: Specimen can be inflated to a fixed height and hold for a desired time to determine the specimen strength.
- Target Pressure Cyclic Mode: Specimen can be inflated (UP) and deflated (DOWN) by some cycles, inflation and deflation flow rate can be controlled and UP hold time and Down hold time can be set as desired to determine the extension and bursting of the specimens.
Testing the knitted, woven and non-woven fabric, paper and cardboard.
ASTM D3786-06、ISO 13938-2、ISO 2758
EDANA 80.3-99、NEXT 22、IWS TM29
GB/T7742.1、Woolmark TM29、M&S P27
RF306AN Pneumatic Autoburst
RF306A/1 Diaphragms (pack of 10pcs)
RF306A/2 Bell and clamping ring set: 7.1cm2 （diameter: 30mm），
RF306A/3 Bell and clamping ring set: 7.3cm2 （diameter: 30.5mm）
RF306A/4 Bell and clamping ring set: 7.55cm2（diameter: 31mm）
RF306A/5 Bell and clamping ring set: 10cm2 （diameter: 35.7mm）
RF306A/6 Bell and clamping ring set: 50cm2 （diameter: 79.8mm）
RF306A/7 Bell and clamping ring set: 100cm2 （diameter: 113mm）
RF306A/8 Silent Laboratory Compressor
RF306A/9 Booster/Regulator (Optional)